Some weeks you’re feeling motivated and productive, and other weeks, well, it just isn’t happening. If this week is feeling more like the latter for you, take a minute to enjoy these ten beautiful pictures of Hawaii. What better place to dream about escaping to than this island paradise? If you are having a great week… well just make it greater and enjoy these beautiful pictures of Hawaii.
1. If a Sandy Beach is Your Idea of Paradise, Say No More
From the well-known tourist destinations, to the hidden locations that you can only learn about from locals, Hawaii doesn’t have a single beach that isn’t picturesque. That’s why when we imagine beautiful beaches, we first think of Hawaii.
2. The Landscape Isn’t One Dimensional
Some people don’t realize that towering cliffs are often found just beyond that patch of sandy beach.
3. The Vegetation in Hawaii is Gorgeous
You can count on plenty of vibrant green vegetation wherever you look. A perfect example? The Kalalau Valley on Kauai.
4. The Sunsets Here Aren’t Anything to Scoff at Either
Anytime you can watch the sun sink into the ocean, it’s bound to make for an awesome photo opportunity.
5. If You’re Into Surfing, Hawaii Is The Place To Be
People travel from all across the world to come surf on these legendary waves.
6. Explore and You’re Going to Find Some Serious Gems
For example, here’s Wailua Falls in Kauai. Imagine being the person to first stumble upon this massive waterfall out in the wilderness.
7. Looking to Relax… That’s Hawaii
Go ahead and take a couple of minutes to imagine yourself in this hammock on the beach. Brilliant blue water, warm golden sun, and a cool ocean breeze, all beneath the palm trees.
8. Hawaii is Made Up of a Whole Lot of Volcanoes!
Sometimes they erupt, and photographers capture amazing and beautiful pictures of Hawaii like this. (While the rest of us ooh and ahh from a safe distance.)
9. If You’re Up for Adventure, Hawaii’s Got It
Whether it’s kayaking near lava flows, learning to surf, or doing some serious hiking, you won’t be bored for a second.
10. And No Matter Where You Go, the View is Always to Die for
Hike up to Koko Crater in Hawaii Kai to see this breathtaking vista with your own eyes.