New Zealand is a magical place, with stunning natural beauty, wonderful things to do and some of the friendliest locals you are ever likely to meet. In a nutshell, it’s one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Never been? You really need to add it to the bucket list. If you have been then you know what we’re talking about – those mountain views, lakes and scenic road trips are simply incredible. As for people who get to call NZ home? Beyond jealous.
But anyway, don’t just take our word for it – check out these photos to see just how beautiful New Zealand actually is.
1. New Zealand is like no other country on this planet in terms of its scenery
2. It’s a country where you’ll easily be able to find a beach that looks like this…
3. It is home to some of the world’s most beautiful lakes, like Lake Tekapo
4. It’s also home to the greatest rugby team on the planet4. It’s also home to the greatest rugby team on the planet
5. Forget about Australia – NZ is a true surfer’s paradise
6. You can climb beautiful mountains like Roy’s Peak
7. The cities, like Auckland, are pretty spectacular too
8. Even the railway stations (like this one in Dunedin) look like incredible
9. If you thought things were pretty now, wait until you see New Zealand in springtime…
10. With so much space and clean air it is home to some of the best produce in the world
11. You’ll find thousands of unspoilt waterfalls; and probably have them all to yourself
12. Queenstown is the adventure sports capital of the world is here… and it looks like this
13. You might even get to see the Southern Lights
14. You get to drive along roads with views as breathtaking as these
15. Even in wintertime the place is incredibly pretty
16. Where else would you find a tree that looks this?
17. And all the houses look like this… (We’re only joking but the rest of the world loves to think they do!)
18. The animals, like these dolphins in Kaikoura, are pretty friendly too
19. Yep – things are pretty chilled out around here
20. There’s lots of small towns like Arrow for quaint little stop-offs
21. There are SO many moments when New Zealand will just take your breath away
22. Where else would you find a blue lagoon that looks like this?
23. And the NZ sunsets prove it’s probably the prettiest country in the world….